Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I like what Orlando's doing, they got a shot to be the 2 seed in the East this year.... I agree they need shooters but a 35 year old Klay making max money(you're gonna have to give him the max) is not it
They’d better off going after someone like Hield who’d come at a cheaper cost

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Harris and Fultz are UFAs after this season, they might just let both of those guys walk - as you said, they have a logjam at G(Suggs, Howard, Black, Anthony all need PT)
Nah Jett Howard sucks that pick was a massive reach and looks like a complete whiff
Hopefully Black gets more PT next year

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The jury is still out on Wemby if he's actually a winning player that can raise the level of the team he's on

He's a rookie playing on a young team in a loaded WC, and no one really knows what his offensive strengths are.

And before someone compares him to Bron...the EC in his rookie was horrible...teams making the playoffs 10 games below .500

Superstar
Daps
The jury is still out on Wemby if he's actually a winning player that can raise the level of the team he's on

I don’t think any active player could really elevate the current spurs much more than what Wemby has snowballed into. I’m no spurs fan but it’s going to be fun watch them build around him. He’s more than held his own as a gangly rookie on a lottery team.