Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can Naz Reid steal 6MOY of is it still Malik Monk because Reid is starting at the end of the season?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've changed my mind
Going with Luka for MVP
He's having a historic season and the team has really been on fire since they actually got some competent frontcourt players
He's somehow become weirdly underrated. I don't know how that's possible for a guy averaging 33.9/9.2/9.8 on great shooting but it's true. That's a 2K stat line. :mindblown:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've changed my mind
Going with Luka for MVP
He's having a historic season and the team has really been on fire since they actually got some competent frontcourt players
I've got Shae. It's actually blowing my mind that he's not close to being the favorite. In most years a player putting up the stats he is, leading a team to a top 3record when no one expected the team to be anything but average while also having no other all-star players would be a lock. He has the stats, the team success and the narrative.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How can anyone watch this trash? It’s WWE status at this point.

:mjlol:

IMG-7321.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've changed my mind
Going with Luka for MVP

He's somehow become weirdly underrated. I don't know how that's possible for a guy averaging 33.9/9.2/9.8 on great shooting but it's true. That's a 2K stat line. :mindblown:

I've got Shae. It's actually blowing my mind that he's not close to being the favorite. In most years a player putting up the stats he is, leading a team to a top 3record when no one expected the team to be anything but average while also having no other all-star players would be a lock. He has the stats, the team success and the narrative.

I mentioned it before, there’s so many great players who are top-20 all timers talent-wise (a number of them top 10) squeezed in the same era that they start cannabalizing each other’s greatness. Only so many mvps and all-NBAs that can be rewarded.

Remember, great as Luka, SGA, and Jokic have been… at one point Embiid was the hands down mvp ish’ing on all of them.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I like what Orlando's doing, they got a shot to be the 2 seed in the East this year.... I agree they need shooters but a 35 year old Klay making max money(you're gonna have to give him the max) is not it

If Orlando needs a shooter they should go for kispert in a trade with wizards. Klay will probably prioritize being somewhere near water that's warm. I can see him being a laker, a heat player, magic player

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed it a while ago. Media had zero interest in giving it to Shai. Once Embiid got injured it’s always been Jokic/Luka/Giannis

The media has been trying to gift wrap it to Luka for a few years now but the team record hasn’t been good enough.