Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
They’re over the cap, so they didn’t have a choice but to bring him back as they don’t have the picks or cap space to replace him. I still don’t get why they won’t give Beauchamp any run considering they don’t have any other way to bring young talent in.

Doc refuses to develop younger talent

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The east belongs to the Celtics until proven otherwise, their direct rivals aren’t even good as them

Knicks :Randle is out and done for the year because of a serious shoulder injury
And og anunoby is unreliable because he is so injury prone and can hurt himself at any moment

Bucks are pretenders
Magic is too Young and inexperienced(and they lack shooters)
Cavaliers are just a regular season squad who hasn’t proved anything
Sixers disappoint and choke every year
Heat is worse than last year and lacks bench and three point shooting(shooters)

Last edited:

Soldier

Daps
The west belongs to the Nuggets until someone proves otherwise. Give me an evidence to the contrary. Thunder/timberwolves are too young, unproven , unpredictable and inexperienced. Clippers on paper look great but that team was assembled 8 years too late. They’re older, past their prime and injury prone. Lakers/warriors are past their prime. Kings are unidimensional, they can’t hang defensively. Suns are too top heavy and lack a Bench and depth. They rely on over the hill KD and unidimensional chucker booker too much.

Mavericks/pelicans are both wildcards/dark horses

Last edited:

Soldier

Daps
Celtics/nuggets finals I call it in advance

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The east belongs to the Celtics until proven otherwise, their direct rivals aren’t even good as them

Knicks :Randle is out and done for the year because of a serious shoulder injury
And og anunoby is unreliable because he is so injury prone and can hurt himself at any moment

Bucks are pretenders
Magic is too Young and inexperienced(and they lack shooters)
Cavaliers are just a regular season squad
Sixers disappoint and choke every year
Heat is worse than last year and lacks bench and three point shooting(shooters)

Boston is damn near the ideal superteam: star power with no compromises to their structure + the right balance of youth and vets. Whereas MIL/PHX is more of the outdated/flawed versions on some 1997 Rockets ish.

I say damn near bc the Celtics' don't actually have "superstars" in the sense of Shaq/Kobe, Bron/Wade, Steph/KD, etc. Not that Tatum/Brown need to be but the only reason ppl still have a wait and see approach is bc we've seen how volatile their performances can be in the post-season.

What's crazy is advanced stats would point to Porzingis as their p4p best player this season: 20/7/2/2 on 52/38/85 playing 6 less minutes than Tatum and taking 6 less shots. And he's only 28 years old (1-year older than Jaylen) despite being in the league forever...

..meaning if Boston stops getting in their own way and wins the championship this year, they could run the table at least in the East for the foreseeable future.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Boston is damn near the ideal superteam: star power with no compromises to their structure + the right balance of youth and vets. Whereas MIL/PHX is more of the outdated/flawed versions on some 1997 Rockets ish.

I say damn near bc the Celtics' don't actually have "superstars" in the sense of Shaq/Kobe, Bron/Wade, Steph/KD, etc. Not that Tatum/Brown need to be but the only reason ppl still have a wait and see approach is bc we've seen how volatile their performances can be in the post-season.

What's crazy is advanced stats would point to Porzingis as their p4p best player this season: 20/7/2/2 on 52/38/85 playing 6 less minutes than Tatum and taking 6 less shots. And he's only 28 years old (1-year older than Jaylen) despite being in the league forever...

..meaning if Boston stops getting in their own way and wins the championship this year, they could run the table at least in the East for the foreseeable future.

I’ve felt for awhile that KP has the biggest impact on their team.