Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
someone mentioned gianis asking for a trade to spurs?

do spurs got enough for gianis and trey?

pg. trey
sg. 3d guy
sf. 3d guy
pf. gianis
c. wemba?

:ufdup:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
someone mentioned gianis asking for a trade to spurs?

do spurs got enough for gianis and trey?

pg. trey
sg. 3d guy
sf. 3d guy
pf. gianis
c. wemba?

:ufdup:
If you get Wemby and Giannis I don't think it much matters who the other 3 are :pachaha:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The GM has made a series of moves that fukked them over long term compounded by the new CBA changes.

They desperately needed youth on that roster for aging vets, yet instead went in on dudes that were old and washed.
Brook Lopez and Khris Middleton look 67 years old now

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The 29/10/7 that Zion put up last night was great, but tbh he should be averaging that ish. Part of why he doesn't is on the coach but accountability is also on Zion for not shooting those mid range jumpers.

It's not a bad shooting form, it just catches you by surprise bc you only ever see it when he's standing at the free throw line after a foul.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The GM has made a series of moves that fukked them over long term compounded by the new CBA changes.

They desperately needed youth on that roster for aging vets, yet instead went in on dudes that were old and washed.
The big problem is them holding on to Middleton. If he played to his old level I think the team would at least be borderline contender. Without that third dangerous scorer they don't have enough firepower to overcome their bad defense. They definitely need some sort of youthful energy though. Just a dog or two.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The big problem is them holding on to Middleton. If he played to his old level I think the team would at least be borderline contender. Without that third dangerous scorer they don't have enough firepower to overcome their bad defense. They definitely need some sort of youthful energy though. Just a dog or two.
They’re over the cap, so they didn’t have a choice but to bring him back as they don’t have the picks or cap space to replace him. I still don’t get why they won’t give Beauchamp any run considering they don’t have any other way to bring young talent in.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They’re over the cap, so they didn’t have a choice but to bring him back as they don’t have the picks or cap space to replace him. I still don’t get why they won’t give Beauchamp any run considering they don’t have any other way to bring young talent in.
I meant I would've tried to see if there was a trade option near the deadline once they were able to trade him. It's possible they did and there was no interest or the team thought bringing Doc in would be a big enough change to get things on track.