Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I dont care about Spurs having losing record. This guy has all the tools 3 point shot,post game,defense. Hes the perfect player to carry torch. He has been on a tear lately and is improving by the game it seems. Hes def all NBA and maybe best defensive player in the game. Yes hes light in ass and looks like he weighs about a buck. Too much weight isnt good for a center (Shaq).A full off season with no hype and work he will be best player in game next season.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I dont care about Spurs having losing record. This guy has all the tools 3 point shot,post game,defense. Hes the perfect player to carry torch. He has been on a tear lately and is improving by the game it seems. Hes def all NBA and maybe best defensive player in the game. Yes hes light in ass and looks like he weighs about a buck. Too much weight isnt good for a center (Shaq).A full off season with no hype and work he will be best player in game next season.
He has to develop the killer instinct

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I know this statement is redundant on the coli but man Luka Doncic defense is really really terrible. I have no idea how Dallas can win like this. Brunson is terrible on defense but he at least tries.

Just watching the Miami/Dallas game and that Luka defense is glaring