Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Daps
He’s been hitting that wide open corner 3 with no one chasing him this year
BBALLBREAKDOWN had a good video on the change in Lebron's mechanics, which is driving a much improved 3 pointers for him. He mentioned that Draymond had changed his mechanics and well and I went to look at his 3pt% and couldn't believe it

Also changing ur fukking mechanics at 39 in year 21 of a career is crazy. People don't talk enough about Lebron's insane work ethic

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BBALLBREAKDOWN had a good video on the change in Lebron's mechanics, which is driving a much improved 3 pointers for him. He mentioned that Draymond had changed his mechanics and well and I went to look at his 3pt% and couldn't believe it

Also changing ur fukking mechanics at 39 in year 21 of a career is crazy. People don't talk enough about Lebron's insane work ethic

45%?? :ohmy:

Hell nah, somebody gotta audit basketball reference. They're cooking these numbers, gotta be. :rudy:

Draymond backpackin' ass at 45%?!?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Kidd changed his at the end so we know it’s doable. That’s why I give Ben Simmons so much shyt.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
One of Milwaukee’s biggest mistakes during this run is not setting up Giannis with at least a decent pnr PG. It’d just be easier for him to be set up in my opinion. He’s not a natural scorer like a KD who can get a bucket up regardless of how a defense is playing him, for the most part. I tried to deny it for so long but the evidence is too damning.

This isn't said enough, but Giannis is kind of a black hole on offense. Just unwilling to play off the ball to empower his teammates

Incapable of having a 2-man game with his teammates. Doesn't post up, doesn't screen for his teammates, doesn't roll to the basket, can't pick and pop, etc

The only thing I've seen him do with his teammates is catch lobs

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This isn't said enough, but Giannis is kind of a black hole on offense. Just unwilling to play off the ball to empower his teammates

Incapable of having a 2-man game with his teammates. Doesn't post up, doesn't screen for his teammates, doesn't roll to the basket, can't pick and pop, etc

Definitely, I've echoed those same sentiments too. shyt the first game of the season, they're playing Philly, I remember saying does Giannis know he has one of the greatest shooters in the game on his team? Why does he keep jacking up 3's?:gucci:

Like the team doesn't need you to do all that dog lol screen and roll hard to the basket, exploit mismatches near the basket before you even get the ball, and learn how to accurately pass out of a double/triple. It's really crazy he can't read and/or manipulate a defense this deep into his career. I've seen him do some of it, but on a wide scale he's just not there yet.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.

Too bad he is paired with a high volume shooting point guard who also can't do nothing without the ball in his hand. He's not exactly looking to throw lobs either.

Jrue trade is gonna hurt Milwaukee more than they realize.

Daps
Too bad he is paired with a high volume shooting point guard who also can't do nothing without the ball in his hand. He's not exactly looking to throw lobs either.

Jrue trade is gonna hurt Milwaukee more than they realize.

To be fair to Milwaukee there's no way in hell they could've known Jrue was going to end up in Boston.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
One of Milwaukee’s biggest mistakes during this run is not setting up Giannis with at least a decent pnr PG. It’d just be easier for him to be set up in my opinion. He’s not a natural scorer like a KD who can get a bucket up regardless of how a defense is playing him, for the most part. I tried to deny it for so long but the evidence is too damning.

Kinda ironic that his nemesis that he was beefing with on and off for years (Harden) is the guy that would've brought the best out of him in a 2-man PnR game, similar to what we saw with Embiid and now Zubac.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GIFIHw_W0AAPd_L
stream on Max!!