Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
They talking about the Villian Brooks - Lakers story too much:unimpressed: Let that shyt go. Teams don’t play again anymore. And I don’t want to see La again because noway the league is letting us beat them in a postseason environment. But the league would use this for cheap ratings :francis:
It's no way the rockets would beat the Lakers in the playoffs

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GFGWCKhXwAIEaqf
Stream on Max!

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Extremely small sample size but from the very little I saw from Kamagate he wasn’t even close to being ready. Ain’t no way in hell he was gonna get any actual playing time this year.

I don’t think Nnaji is terrible but I just don’t know if he’s good enough to crack the rotation. Jokic is in good enough shape to play the minutes he does without much of a problem and the team is good enough to survive the non-Jokic minutes.

Braun just doesn’t look confident. He should be working on a reliable jumper in all his spare time.

Peyton doesn’t have the greatest long ball either but he doesn’t seem as reluctant to shoot it and can make it every once in a while which keeps the defense honest. I like his athleticism although he can be a little out of control at times. I love his fearlessness as a defender; he takes on all assignments.

Kamagate was not ready but he showed sparks in the summer league. I would have put him on the g-league team and had him do both that and be on the bench for the nuggets but maybe Europe will be better for him.

Nnaji is a tweener and doesn’t actually exhales at any one thing. He isn’t a solid rebounder, not the best shooter, he can defend when focused. He is too light to play the five and not good enough on the parameter to play the four.

Braun isn’t confident in his jump shot at all and when it isn’t going he forces his offense and it exacerbates the issues already prevalent on the second unit.

When Peyton shot isn’t falling, he is attacking the rim, cutting to the basket, getting rebounds and putting them back up and he is a good defender and shot blocker. Braun should be doing more cutting and moving without the ball, he shouldn’t be initiating drives like he has been