Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I love Ant, but he's really lucky these refs let him be so demonstrative and yelling "AYYYYYYYYYYYY" every drive and gets as many calls as he does. It's not way over the top but seeing what other players are getting T'd up for, he's gotta be careful. And his whistle is way better than its been in the past so I wish he'd focus a little less on the refs. The refs obviously are in his head when it comes to these SGA matchups and he's gotta calm that shyt down before the playoffs. He's not gonna get a bunch of free-throws in those moments so stop looking at them and get back on defense. He's not as bad as KAT since he doesn't always hit the ground, but there's multiple possessions in a game he's not getting back well on defense.

And Jaden McDaniels really gotta stop fouling all game so he can actually show why he's one of the best defenders in the world because he, Ant, NAW and Gobert are amazing to watch play defense, especially in end of game scenarios.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Refs give Shai a Jordan whistle. shyts absurd. nikka be pushing his ass off every drive too

They can't guard him, Shai to skinny to push off anyone.

Damn I must be watching a different game.

FOH nikka :camby:

Don't have to be big to punch dudes in the dikk

I love Ant, but he's really lucky these refs let him be so demonstrative and yelling "AYYYYYYYYYYYY" every drive and gets as many calls as he does. It's not way over the top but seeing what other players are getting T'd up for, he's gotta be careful. And his whistle is way better than its been in the past so I wish he'd focus a little less on the refs. The refs obviously are in his head when it comes to these SGA matchups and he's gotta calm that shyt down before the playoffs. He's not gonna get a bunch of free-throws in those moments so stop looking at them and get back on defense. He's not as bad as KAT since he doesn't always hit the ground, but there's multiple possessions in a game he's not getting back well on defense.

"shut up and dribble"

Expect nothing less from a MAGAT

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They talking about the Villian Brooks - Lakers story too much:unimpressed: Let that shyt go. Teams don’t play again anymore. And I don’t want to see La again because noway the league is letting us beat them in a postseason environment. But the league would use this for cheap ratings :francis:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
The Knicks can...they smoked them :sas2:

triple-h-angry.gif

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Man me too. He’s a good fit. He competes. You can tell he wants to be good and a contributor. He passed up Braun in terms of development. He apart of the rotation now.

Braun this season has been very disappointing. Him shooting always leaves me with the :francis: Even when it goes in which it usually doesn’t. I really wished we would have brought the big we drafted from France over this year because relying on Deandre Jordan to play back up center because nnaji is terrible always makes the non-Jokic minutes a rollercoaster.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Braun this season has been very disappointing. Him shooting always leaves me with the :francis: Even when it goes in which it usually doesn’t. I really wished we would have brought the big we drafted from France over this year because relying on Deandre Jordan to play back up center because nnaji is terrible always makes the non-Jokic minutes a rollercoaster.
Extremely small sample size but from the very little I saw from Kamagate he wasn’t even close to being ready. Ain’t no way in hell he was gonna get any actual playing time this year.

I don’t think Nnaji is terrible but I just don’t know if he’s good enough to crack the rotation. Jokic is in good enough shape to play the minutes he does without much of a problem and the team is good enough to survive the non-Jokic minutes.

Braun just doesn’t look confident. He should be working on a reliable jumper in all his spare time.

Peyton doesn’t have the greatest long ball either but he doesn’t seem as reluctant to shoot it and can make it every once in a while which keeps the defense honest. I like his athleticism although he can be a little out of control at times. I love his fearlessness as a defender; he takes on all assignments.