Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Baron... Francis.... Marbury.... Iverson... Rose...

They all end up the same tbh... plagued with injuries in their late 20s, washed or out the league by their very early 30s.
Stevie and Stephon were done by 30 and 31, Baron by 32. AI lasted longer but 33 and 34 were disasters.

Rose was fed up and ready to retire at 29 (CLE) but reinvented himself as a role player journeyman, became the best shooter out of all of them.

That's what Morant (23) will inevitably face. The more he improves his jump shot and sticks with the Tony Parker floater game, the better off he'll be 5-6 yrs from now.
That, along with developing a consistent 3-point shot.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
This is what i said about Morant back in Nov. He's one of my favorite players and i hope MEM can win it all in the next 2-3 years... bc otherwise his knees are a ticking time bomb, and that Tony Parker game is one of the more realistic paths to diffuse it.

Young breh ain't gonna realize that until it's too late and the Grizzlies org, the NBA, and the fans don't want him to change his game

Highlights being made, money being made...no one is worried about the inevitable