Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
these same arguments got put on TP - you can create more havoc and shred a defense from inside than out. the easy answer is to stretch a defense with shooting but if you got a ball handler than can warp a defense no matter what the look is each time down the court?

i really don't think people understand what made parker great and exactly what he did to that miami d which ended up being the new benchmark around the league. the answers already there for memphis lol.... ja projects to be an average shooter no matter how things go.
Ja is way more skilled than Tony Parker man :wow: it's not even close if we talking about potential, and look at what TP had around him that allowed him to have that gap in his skillset, im including coach/system too.

If the nikka can win a ring in this era without a consistent 3 i wanna see it first :yeshrug: not for nothing i'm reverse jinxing him right now and it's helping my squad

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
these same arguments got put on TP - you can create more havoc and shred a defense from inside than out. the easy answer is to stretch a defense with shooting but if you got a ball handler than can warp a defense no matter what the look is each time down the court?

i really don't think people understand what made parker great and exactly what he did to that miami d which ended up being the new benchmark around the league. the answers already there for memphis lol.... ja projects to be an average shooter no matter how things go.
Why shoot 3s when you can get to the rim any time you want? Same with Zion.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Scottie has a lot to work on, but he's been great down the stretch of a lot of games this season. Let guys on here tell you he ain't shyt.

NO im saying why he chooses when to do it....if ur gonna be doing this u cant be having those 1/10 games where ur picking ur nose in the corner for 3 quarters...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ja knows he’s not built for it. Need him to do the same to Ben Simmons
:whoa: i wouldn't right now, with KD out and Ben seemingly being frustrated with his own decision making last game, we might get a throwback performance outta him soon

i'd feel bad for whoever is guarding Ben the game he decides to remember he's 6'9 :francis:

and Ja need to relax cuz every time he's publicly popped off on anyone they made him look like a damn fool on national television :mjlol: it'd actually make sense that Ja would be the one who gets postered by Ben first