Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
the bucks have to have the dumbest top tier talent. giannis, middleton, and jrue holiday's collective IQ and shot selection on the offensive end is absolutely horrible. giannis especially for as great as he is plays very low IQ on the offensive side.

Outside of the PHX series perhaps, Bucks have never really been a smart team per se.

Jrue and Khris were notorious for taking turns no-showing on offense, and glorified as he was Jrue was a giveth and taketh away decision maker with NOP.

Giannis himself was doing too much tryna be an outsider shooter/fancy dribbler until the Finals.

Granted, when the entire team is in sync and hitting 3s they are godly but I’ve mentioned before how I’m not sold Giannis can win again with this trio.

Not that the rest of the league has their shyt together either, to also be fair.

Legend27

Pro
Daps
i3AKtFv5vU2O.jpg

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just a friendly reminder that @Gil Scott-Heroin is the biggest ho in the Coliseum. Literally the male version of Nicole. Going into old threads just to leave lil angry faces like the ho he is. Stop taking that clown seriously.