East Oakland

frank-castle-wait.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
NO need BI for teams like this

They need BI in general bc CJ with his overdribbling and shot selection ain’t it. Even when he’s hitting some.

Also, while Jonas is skilled it’s obvious why TOR shipped hm out for Gasol enroute to their title season. Lance needs more help.

AD was correct in the Pels overreacting to Conley isos on Zion. Stay home on the shooters and force Conley (1 for 8) to score.

UTA continues to impress tho.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They need BI in general bc CJ with his overdribbling and shot selection ain’t it. Even when he’s hitting some.

Also, while Jonas is skilled it’s obvious why TOR shipped hm out for Gasol enroute to their title season. Lance needs more help.

AD was correct in the Pels overreacting to Conley isos on Zion. Stay home on the shooters and force Conley (1 for 8) to score.

UTA continues to impress tho.
The biggest issue to me was Utah not respecting Val or Nance and keeping two bigs in the paint to challenge Zion's drives. It probably would have helped to go small and play Zion at the 5 to open up the floor but Herb can't shoot either.

I think they should trade for Myles Turner.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The biggest issue to me was Utah not respecting Val or Nance and keeping two bigs in the paint to challenge Zion's drives. It probably would have helped to go small and play Zion at the 5 to open up the floor but Herb can't shoot either.

I think they should trade for Myles Turner.

That’d be a huge addition.

Hell, if UTA ever embraces the tank what would be the asking price for that 7 foot Viking cac? :ohhh:

That’d be a big 3 right there

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That’d be a huge addition.

Hell, if UTA ever embraces the tank what would be the asking price for that 7 foot Viking cac? :ohhh:

That’d be a big 3 right there
I like Malik Beasley if they make a trade with Utah. They just need a couple more shooters in general on the roster. Trey's the only volume shooter on the team right now besides CJ, who's been shooting terrible this season.