Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
Just a friendly reminder that @Gil Scott-Heroin is the biggest ho in the Coliseum. Literally the male version of Nicole. Going into old threads just to leave lil angry faces like the ho he is. Stop taking that clown seriously.
You disingenuous ass fakkit.

You're the one who's following me into threads leaving angry faces. I'm simply returning serve. Imagine complaining about something that you're guilty of by initiating in the first place.

Then you have the nerve to tag me about it trying to make a scene. Scorned ho behavior. Nobody wants to read your crying ass shyt.

Throw rocks and then get made when they're thrown back at you, brehs.

:picard:

Last edited:
Daps
@collateral. - "Stop taking that clown seriously"

friday-red.gif

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You disingenuous ass fakkit.

You're the one who's following me into threads leaving angry faces. I'm simply returning serve. Imagine complaining about something that you're guilty of by initiating in the first place.

Then you have the nerve to tag me about it trying to make a scene. Scorned ho behavior.

Throw rocks and then get made when they're thrown back at you, brehs.

:picard:
I’m not a follower scrub I reply in the threads that regard my favorite team. That thread about Harden I was already typing up my response before you even posted in there. Only for me to click “post reply” and see your predicable hating ass post. You aren’t as important as you think you are scrub ass nikka

Daps
I’m not a follower scrub I reply in the threads that regard my favorite team. That thread about Harden I was already typing up my response before you even posted in there. Only for me to click “post reply” and see your predicable hating ass post. You aren’t as important as you think you are scrub ass nikka
I'm not as important as I think I am, and yet you've gone out of your way about 4-5 times leaving angry faces on my posts, even quoting/tagging me with additional comments crying for folks not to take me seriously. Can you not see the hilariousness in that?

Then you tag me trying to point out behavior of mine that you're actually guilty of.

What is wrong with you?

Keep this thread to discussing hoops. It's a Random NBA Observations thread - it isn't a Random Observations of a Scorned Ass Ho thread. I'm happy to make that thread on your behalf, so you can post in there until your heart's content. Just say the word.