Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
This is the most fit Zion this year. I felt Luka, Tatum and him are kind of the future Top 3 his last regular season played averaging 27/74 being “out of shape”.

Hopefully he stays healthy cause man he’s a special talent. He’s basically a hybrid LJ and Charles Barkley with Shaqkke force. Pelicans #1 right now but hopefully Ingram comes back healthy and they can be at least a 4 seed by seasons end.

Willie Green is a Helluva coach and CJ was that veteran piece they were missing, he’s even doing a good job being their primary playmaker. Pelicans might be legit.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Do y’all think Ayton is a top 5 center? I feel like obviously top 2 is Jokic and Embiid. Bam probably 3rd and Rudy gotta be 4 based off 3 DPOYS.

Wish he asserted himself more offensively he’s not a bust despite not being a better pick than Luka and Trae in one of the more better recent drafts. I’d take him on my Bulls anyday.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@Easy-E what's your take on Dyson Daniels?

We almost picked him, but how's he working out?
I'm the driver of the Herb Jones Bandwagon but he might have a higher ceiling.

Herb is prolly better on defense for now.

But Dyson has such a polish offensive game.

Herb might peak as a 3 and D type. Think a rich man's Andre Roberson...Herb is actually a shooting threat.

Dyson could make a an all star game.

He's only 19.

Herb has improved but he's already 24 in his 2nd year.

Daps

Embiid drowning Plumlee is reminiscent of Shaq running through all those bum ass centers during the late 90s/early 00s.

Folks say the big man is extinct, but we're witnessing four of the most talented big men to ever play the game in the prime of their respective careers right now.

Last edited: