Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You kinda do the same thing tho.

You leave for months and then come back like nothing happened.

Spade a spade
We made a verbal bet, not a ban bet, that D Wade woukd average 16ppg on 46% the season he went back to Miami. He ended up averaging 14ppg on 43%.

I was right there, in the exact same thread speaking on the shyt, SPEAKING ON HOW I WAS WRONG, the whole time. This pink bytch decided to lie and say it was a ban bet, right wing pink bytch tendencies.

If we made a ban bet the pink bytch could have easily pulled it up. Pink robot bytch has a whole archive of posts nikkas made yeaes ago, but robot pink bytch couldn't prove a ban bet against a nikka who has daughtered his bytch ass for 10+ years strictly on sports. But we could keep it to sports prior to that. He wasn't a pink bytch prior to that.

Thats when the "Pink bytch" title officially started.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not even remotely the same thing. I stop posting for periods every year, especially around the summer. I stopped posting shortly after the Warriors won the championship this past season. That's different to having a bet with someone and disappearing on it.

I don't even know why you'd compare the two.

You can get off my dikk now.
This pink bytch is lying about it being a ban bet, and was literally arguing about it right in front of the whole website, mods and all :russ: .

How do you "disappear" from some shyt when you admit you was off and argued wit the pink bytch daily afterwards :patrice:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now he has that Giannis-gravity where nearly no two defenders can stop him. Gotta triple team/build that proverbial wall. Also, their role players are very competent and attuned on how to play off of him. Nance Jr is the perfect compliment to him defensively as well.

Still don't like CJ's shot selection... ideally only Ingram should be calling those type of audibles outside of the Zion facilitation. They got a squad tho
He has scored under 20 points only 12 times in his career, over 30 40 times.

He can't even be slowed down fam. Giannis is nowhere near as skilled as Zion. Ive seen a box shut Giannis down, I've never seen Zion even slowed down by the shyt.