Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can’t blame a coach for that
Go look in the season thread. It was 100% on the coach.

Dumbass closing the game out with 3 negative defenders on the floor. The last thing you give up on that play with that amount of time left is a fukking layup.

A competent coach inserts his 7 footer (Drummond) into the game. (How many deflections or lobs did he disrupt tonight alone!?) You also insert Pat Williams back in the game. DJJ should not have been the last line of defense. The only people that would argue this would be ATL fans 😂

The Hawks staff knew exactly how to attack them because they called a timeout after they saw the lineup these nikkas rolled out there with.

:mjlol:

They could have just parked Vuc and Drummond in the lane in a zone and took that play away entirely. If Trae or Bogdog hit a contested 3 with .5 left, then so fukking be it. 😭

Let's also remember the horrible play calls he"drew" up to end regulation and OT. A contested brick long 2 and a foul baiting turn around 3 FTW.

Billy Donovan has to be in the bottom 5 of coaches in the NBA and they extended him before the season. 🚮

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@staticshock

Before Bogdon's remedial foul on DeRozan

How much yal want to bet the last play is DeMar trying to foul bait for the tie?
:jbhmm:

Before the game winner 😂😭
Put in a defensive lineup Billy. Please

Drummond, DJJ, Pat, Green etc....

:snoop:

Billy Donovan is not a good coach, I don't know how many times we have to watch this kind of shyt to accept this

Didn't surprise me at all. I really do not know what he's good at as a coach.

Daps

I was about to give McMillan props for that playcall, but then I see Prunty was responsible.

:lolbron:

This is the type of play Kidd should be running at the end of games. Use Luka as a distraction.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718

New dead smiley?

16-B00646-BAFF-4-DD2-BDEA-A29-BAB9-A003-C.png

Last edited: