Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tbh it's actually pretty easy for me to give a shyt about the NBA... after watching Pels/Suns, Sixers/Lakers, and Bucks/Mavs last night; Nuggets/Blazers the night before; and now Celtics/Warriors (inshallah) later tonight. shyt is fun as hell. I'm mad I missed Cavs/Kings.

1,230 NBA games over a 5-month regular season. I ain't watchin all of them shyts lol.. but i'm glad the league got enough talent that on a given night i can tune in to something fly. My condolences to @surf tho. At least yall won last night vs ATL
Don't mind @Brozay

Now that Justin Fields has proven he's that guy for the Bears, he's taken his energy elsewhere.

Completely different tune this time last year when the Bulls were at the top of the conference.

:unimpressed:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm far more lenient than most on here and generally have no problems with designated rest days through the season but sitting basically your entire rotation is egregious. Like I could at least understand an April game when you've already clinched your playoff seed and have nothing left to play for. But in December? That should be fine worthy

Worse is the Nets are on the road...I can even understand sitting guys for home games but it's a real bad product if guys are gonna sit road games too. Remember that girl who was crying cause Curry didn't play against the Nuggets last year on the road & GS had to make things right because they know this shyt is not the road NBA teams want to be going down. Something's got to be done.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Worse is the Nets are on the road...I can even understand sitting guys for home games but it's a real bad product if guys are gonna sit road games too. Remember that girl who was crying cause Curry didn't play against the Nuggets last year on the road & GS had to make things right because they know this shyt is not the road NBA teams want to be going down. Something's got to be done.
Silver knows it’s a problem, which is why they’re trying that goofy midseason tournament in thinking it will solve the problem. Funny enough they’re to enact it a year before the television rights are up and those streaming services ask questions that everyone else won’t.

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't mind @Brozay

Now that Justin Fields has proven he's that guy for the Bears, he's taken his energy elsewhere.

Completely different tune this time last year when the Bulls were at the top of the conference.

:unimpressed:
well to be fair, and you know this to be true, I called my apathy towards the Bulls and said they would struggle before they played a game this season. I’m just falling out of love with the league as a whole lately, it’s boring to me, maybe it’s getting older, I dunno. Justin doesn’t hurt things tho :blessed:

Daps
I foresee the Heat falling off.

They'll go from having the #1 record in the East, to not even having a top-4 record in their conference this season. They've made no notable acquisitions, lost PJ and didn't replace him, and a number of their main players' best days are behind them (which will catch up to them sooner rather than later).

A trade(s) is the only thing saving them from becoming obsolete.
lol, top 4 seed without a sweat. Oladipo will take over 6th man duties. Who except Lowry are we relying on that's old?
ok....check me around allstar break,or even Christmas
:troll:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The fukk are the Spurs doing man
IMG-20191227-135340.jpg

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NBA on some BS

They have Dallas playing at 9:05 last night at home and playing a back 2 back on the ride at 7:00?