Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I was there tonight. fukk dem boys and they feelings. Especially Chris Paul punk ass. Z letting them know we the new kids on the block and we taking our spot and don’t care about making friends or others feelings in the process.
Best Friend Super Team League Era is over. :blessed:

We beefin like in 90s Pro Wrestling.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a Saturday night game too, honestly, its hard to give a shyt about the NBA these days (which would have been wild to think Id be saying that only like 5years ago)

I'm far more lenient than most on here and generally have no problems with designated rest days through the season but sitting basically your entire rotation is egregious. Like I could at least understand an April game when you've already clinched your playoff seed and have nothing left to play for. But in December? That should be fine worthy

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Tbh it's actually pretty easy for me to give a shyt about the NBA... after watching Pels/Suns, Sixers/Lakers, and Bucks/Mavs last night; Nuggets/Blazers the night before; and now Celtics/Warriors (inshallah) later tonight. shyt is fun as hell. I'm mad I missed Cavs/Kings.

1,230 NBA games over a 5-month regular season. I ain't watchin all of them shyts lol.. but i'm glad the league got enough talent that on a given night i can tune in to something fly. My condolences to @surf tho. At least yall won last night vs ATL

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

This explains a lot. Booker has had issues with his hamstrings.

Suns might as well load manage Booker before he tears his hamstring.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Tbh it's actually pretty easy for me to give a shyt about the NBA... after watching Pels/Suns, Sixers/Lakers, and Bucks/Mavs last night; Nuggets/Blazers the night before; and now Celtics/Warriors (inshallah) later tonight. shyt is fun as hell. I'm mad I missed Cavs/Kings.

1,230 NBA games over a 5-month regular season. I ain't watchin all of them shyts lol.. but i'm glad the league got enough talent that on a given night i can tune in to something fly. My condolences to @surf tho. At least yall won last night vs ATL
Yeah I think it's a good time to be a fan right now in my opinion. So many surprising teams that are doing well to start the season, as you said Kings, Pels, Pacers, Jazz. And this isn't even getting to teams like the Celts, Cavs, Bucks, and the like. The Nets seemed to have found their groove, and the Lakers were too before Davis got the flu and Bron was out. The West is still an unknown right now, and the East seems to be gearing up to a clash with the Celtics, who are playing like the best team in the league, feeling like they need to get back the Finals after their heartbreaker, and the Bucks with Middleton back.