Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I notice both in the NFL and NBA so many teams now basically try to keep it within striking distance for 3 quarters then go to town in the 4th.

A lot of teams expend al their energy in those first three quarters to not have much down the stretch, that's when the best teams start to turn it on and steal the games. In the NBA you need a good bench and depth to do that while in the NFL that's the defense's responsibility then the stars ball out in the 4th.

Daps
I have no idea what you're talking about....matter of fact I havent @ you because outside of your Zion talk I realized that you're a cool poster...but if you want to start up again then :manny:

I'm here for it:demonic:
You no cotdamn well what I'm talking about. I see everything.

:lolbron:

Don't you worry, I got all them clips ready for the playoffs.

:demonic:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
When the Suns get a new owner/ownership group, I hope they get rid of the front office.

James Jones is not a good GM, he doesn't take the draft seriously and this roster is bad. They have needed an actual PF and another shot creator for 2 years now and he has done nothing to fix these issues.

Monty may need to go because I think the team is not listening to him anymore. He also doesn't seem to be able to make in-game adjustments.

Last edited: