Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Celtics lost the season series against the Magic 3-0. Idk how, but they’re prolly just having off games here and there. I still think it’s between them and the Bucks in the east

It'll be interesting if Tatum's efficiency continues to regress to where he was last year, which was still good but we know him and Jaylen were plagued with inconsistent playoff performances. To their credit, BOS had several marquee matchups this month where they managed to win despite Tatum shooting like shyt (both Philly games, and the MEM game).. tho they then had games like last night vs NYK and earlier this month vs PHX, where Tatum shot bad and nothing could be done.

I don't think they can afford those same highs and lows from last playoffs if they encounter a healthy MIL this time around.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some people are theorizing all that playing on concrete when they were younger may be catching up to the Ball family.

I don't know if I really believe that as a lot of cats grew up playing on blacktop but who knows. Wear and tear, genetics, some unlucky circumstances, etc. all really go into it. Either way, hope dude comes back strong.