Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude let’s not

I saw last nights game bc I get Charlotte games.

He is the EXACT same player. Dude fouled out in 20 mins before this game. He was scoring, while the openly tanking Hornets were blowing his team out. Only reason the got close was bc LaMelo literally got a season-ending injury. His screening is still VERY inconsistent, and he has no assists, steals, or blocks. Since coming to Detroit he’s had zero assists in 100 minutes of play, which is almost impossible to do. Against the hornets he has the second worst DRtg on the team, and the worst net rating. He was their leading scorer for most of the game, which is why they were getting smoked by a team that’s TRYING to lose

He didn’t become some defensive stalwart since getting traded. He’s the same player, only difference is, he’s free to play losing ball and not expected to help winning in any capacity

Again, let’s not do this. I’ve stopped posting in the “Wiseman Bust” thread bc he doesn’t play for my team. But if u wanna do this, we can. You and @Squirrel from Meteor Man can keep acting like he magically became a good player but it’s not the case
Who did he play with tonight that you wanted him to pass to they played Rodney Mcgruder and Cory Joseph 30 minutes lol

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude let’s not

I saw last nights game bc I get Charlotte games.

He is the EXACT same player. Dude fouled out in 20 mins before this game. He was scoring, while the openly tanking Hornets were blowing his team out. Only reason the got close was bc LaMelo literally got a season-ending injury. His screening is still VERY inconsistent, and he has no assists, steals, or blocks. Since coming to Detroit he’s had zero assists in 100 minutes of play, which is almost impossible to do. Against the hornets he has the second worst DRtg on the team, and the worst net rating. He was their leading scorer for most of the game, which is why they were getting smoked by a team that’s TRYING to lose

He didn’t become some defensive stalwart since getting traded. He’s the same player, only difference is, he’s free to play losing ball and not expected to help winning in any capacity

Again, let’s not do this. I’ve stopped posting in the “Wiseman Bust” thread bc he doesn’t play for my team. But if u wanna do this, we can. You and @Squirrel from Meteor Man can keep acting like he magically became a good player but it’s not the case
Also hornets are “trying to lose” they on a five game win streak :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Who did he play with tonight that you wanted him to pass to they played Rodney Mcgruder and Cory Joseph 30 minutes lol
My friend, he averaged 0.7 assists after 60 games with Steph. He doesn’t pass. He only wants to score. Literally that’s it. He’s the same player

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Also hornets are “trying to lose” they on a five game win streak :mjlol:
And? The 2020 warriors went on a 4 game win streak, and they were tanking. Just because you don’t go 0-82, doesn’t mean they’re not tanking. After CP0 left OKC, they went on a small streak. The spurs this season won 4 games in a row. I actually watch the hornets. They are trying to tank.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Zion fat ass gotta lose the weight. Go vegan. Hire a chef to get you on a meal plan. He has the jordan brand money not to mention a max deal. Stop getting lower body injuries every 2 weeks :mjtf:

He gets the accolades playing 25 games while his teammates have to do the heavy lifting to try and get to the playoffs….where he doesn’t help them bc he’s too busy being fat and injured :unimpressed:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My friend, he averaged 0.7 assists after 60 games with Steph. He doesn’t pass. He only wants to score. Literally that’s it. He’s the same player
It’s been four games and he played with Rodney Mcgruder and Cory joseph tonight :mjlol: Kid 21 he gotta get reps

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh he's another Bagley
You'll find out eventually
If he is it’s whatever but not playing basketball consistently won’t help anyone or him find out what he is or can be
Bro move like a guard on the break :mjgrin:

Defense definitely isn’t as bad as nikkas bytched about

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It’s been four games and he played with Rodney Mcgruder and Cory joseph tonight :mjlol: Kid 21 he gotta get reps
Exactly he hasn’t gotten 1 assist, or steal in 4 games. He’s only gotten 1 single block in that same time. He’s literally only trying to score, while doing nothing else

And if you actually watch the games, he doesn’t look to pass when he gets in the post, so idk what point you’re tryna make.

Answer this: why do most teams throw the ball into the paint nowadays? Answer: to settle their offense and run action. Unless you are a transcendent post scorer (which wiseman ISNT, he ranks toward the bottom), you shouldn’t be looking to score every time you get the ball in the post. We already saw this with jahlil Okafor. Post play isn’t just for 1 on 1 scoring, it’s for passing and getting your teammates involved as well. This is what the warriors were trying to instill and he couldn’t hack it. Again, for the millionth time, wiseman hasn’t proved anyone wrong by looking only to score the ball. He has to the little things. He doesn’t do them, but since he’s in Detroit, it doesn’t matter. He can do play as much losing ball as he wants and no one will care. And him picking up all these bad habits will still hurt him in the long and short run

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly he hasn’t gotten 1 assist, or steal in 4 games. He’s only gotten 1 single block in that same time. He’s literally only trying to score, while doing nothing else

And if you actually watch the games, he doesn’t look to pass when he gets in the post, so idk what point you’re tryna make.

Answer this: why do most teams throw the ball into the paint nowadays? Answer: to settle their offense and run action. Unless you are a transcendent post scorer (which wiseman ISNT, he ranks toward the bottom), you shouldn’t be looking to score every time you get the ball in the post. We already saw this with jahlil Okafor. Post play isn’t just for 1 on 1 scoring, it’s for passing and getting your teammates involved as well. This is what the warriors were trying to instill and he couldn’t hack it. Again, for the millionth time, wiseman hasn’t proved anyone wrong by looking only to score the ball. He has to the little things. He doesn’t do them, but since he’s in Detroit, it doesn’t matter. He can do play as much losing ball as he wants and no one will care. And him picking up all these bad habits will still hurt him in the long and short run
Once again
He’s played with Rodney Mcgruder and Cory joseph :mjlol: