Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Somebody’s gonna take another chance on Simmons this summer. If they put 2 unprotected 1sts in the deal, I would consider it
They're going to have to give up wayyyy more than that for it even be a topic of discussion. Remember that was the reason why Love stayed in Cleveland as long as he did as they didn't want to give up the picks and young talent to help move him.

Not to mention the fact that his contract is essentially a deadweight at this point.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They're going to have to give up wayyyy more than that for it even be a topic of discussion. Remember that was the reason why Love stayed in Cleveland as long as he did as they didn't want to give up the picks and young talent to help move him.

Not to mention the fact that his contract is essentially a deadweight at this point.
Breh Someone will take a chance on Ben next season count on it

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Breh Someone will take a chance on Ben next season count on it
I never said that they wouldn't.

What I said was that Brooklyn is going to have to give up picks and young assets to do it as it would essentially be a salary dump as Simmons has given no indication that he will become even close to what he was before and a new destination isn't necessarily going to change that.