Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kessler, Keegan Murray and Mathurin aren't too far off
Ivey been up there too and jalen Williams from okc has looked good. Paolo has the highest upside and deserved to go number one but after that first month or so he’s been not this far away rookie of the year as advertised. Pretty sure him and Jabari Smith are shooting like 20 percent from three since January 1st

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Pretty disingenuous breh, putting up stats on a shyt team that ain’t going anywhere is pretty standard.. Honestly this is what needed to happen.. Weisman should’ve been drafted by bottom basement team.. Dubs should’ve traded that #2 pick for vets or another established big..

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty disingenuous breh, putting up stats on a shyt team that ain’t going anywhere is pretty standard.. Honestly this is what needed to happen.. Weisman should’ve been drafted by bottom basement team.. Dubs should’ve traded that #2 pick for vets or another established big..
The Warriors are a shyt team that also isn’t going anywhere but Kerr wouldn’t play him because of his “system” :yeshrug:

Wiseman had the same open looks (sealing guys under the hoop, etc) and Kerr cried about him “clogging the paint” instead of telling the guards get him the ball for an easy layup or hook shot.

I do agree the Pistons are a bad team but the talent has clearly been there. Kerr just refused to coach him up.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The Celtics have lowkey under performed imo. And I blame the coach. Not a fan of his management of mins and substitutions. They not even 1st in the east rn.