Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty disingenuous breh, putting up stats on a shyt team that ain’t going anywhere is pretty standard.. Honestly this is what needed to happen.. Weisman should’ve been drafted by bottom basement team.. Dubs should’ve traded that #2 pick for vets or another established big..
What’s disingenuous about him looking better than people claimed :mjlol: They made it seem like he was the worst defender at his position and he’s definitely not that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What’s disingenuous about him looking better than people claimed :mjlol: They made it seem like he was the worst defender at his position and he’s definitely not that
Bro he was literally a revolving door on defense when he was in GS… the most burger time centers in the league looked all world against Weisman

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro he was literally a revolving door on defense when he was in GS… the most burger time centers in the league looked all world against Weisman
And he hasn’t looked like that in Detroit are you box score watching or watching games :mjgrin:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
And he hasn’t looked like that in Detroit are you box score watching or watching games :mjgrin:
Dude let’s not

I saw last nights game bc I get Charlotte games.

He is the EXACT same player. Dude fouled out in 20 mins before this game. He was scoring, while the openly tanking Hornets were blowing his team out. Only reason the got close was bc LaMelo literally got a season-ending injury. His screening is still VERY inconsistent, and he has no assists, steals, or blocks. Since coming to Detroit he’s had zero assists in 100 minutes of play, which is almost impossible to do. Against the hornets he has the second worst DRtg on the team, and the worst net rating. He was their leading scorer for most of the game, which is why they were getting smoked by a team that’s TRYING to lose

He didn’t become some defensive stalwart since getting traded. He’s the same player, only difference is, he’s free to play losing ball and not expected to help winning in any capacity

Again, let’s not do this. I’ve stopped posting in the “Wiseman Bust” thread bc he doesn’t play for my team. But if u wanna do this, we can. You and @Squirrel from Meteor Man can keep acting like he magically became a good player but it’s not the case