Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
CP3 in 2023 is not the same player he was even two years ago when they went on their finals run
I'd favor Phoenix in the West over everyone in theory but they're a bad health bet and their depth is garbage
They have Ross, Bazley, Payne, Okogie or Craig all coming off the bench. How is their depth garbage? :comeon:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
What up with the knicks and clippers? Both teams got 18 road wins but knicks only got 17 wins at home and the clippers only got 15. Only team with more road wins than them is the celtics. Why the ny and la teams losing home games?:jbhmm:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Who defends Tobias? He's one of those players I see getting universally killed for how non-impactful he is.
He flies under the radar bc someone always overshadows his bad performances like that fakkit Ben Simmons or James Harden seems to be a scapegoat now. He needs to be in the spotlight more for when he performs his second half or full game disappearing acts. He always drops 15 the first half and then disappears in time for someone else to shyt the bed and ends with like 19-22 points.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He flies under the radar bc someone always overshadows his bad performances like that fakkit Ben Simmons or James Harden seems to be a scapegoat now. He needs to be in the spotlight more for when he performs his second half or full game disappearing acts. He always drops 15/19 the first half and then disappears in time for someone else to shyt the bed
That's my thing though. Nobody talks about him and the times he is brought up its in a negative way. He should definitely get more criticism I agree with that. But dude was saying people defend Tobias saying he shouldn't be criticized.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
He flies under the radar bc someone always overshadows his bad performances like that fakkit Ben Simmons or James Harden seems to be a scapegoat now. He needs to be in the spotlight more for when he performs his second half or full game disappearing acts. He always drops 15/19 the first half and then disappears in time for someone else to shyt the bed

Yo i was watching the first half and was like yo :ohhh:PHI don't need nobody else if Tobias gon play like this :whoo:

But then it's like i had de ja vu like... i swear i've thought this before :patrice:

Fast forward to the end of the game and i was going on about Maxey not stepping up but back of my mind i was like i'm forgetting something very important...

...fukking a, Tobias muthafukkin Harris! He ghosted again! :dead:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

‏Heat are 27th in the NBA in offensive rating. Can’t expect to consistently win when you can’t score. Even with a top 5 defense.

28 points on 16-20 FTs is nasty work. :mjlol:

Only 3 points off our ORTG last year w/ Lowry forgetting how to play basketball, Duncan applying for the Shangai Sharks, Oladipo being completely cooked, and Herro being an inefficient chucker.

We aren't contenders, but I knew that coming into this season when we couldn't land Beal in the off-season.

However, we got the coaching and enough talent to play spoiler to someone's hopes and dreams, Philly being the prime suspect as always :mjgrin:

We aren't beating the Bucks/Celtics/Cavs, but I'd be more than happy to end The Process in the 2nd round as per usual. :mjlol: