Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Denver tends to struggle against teams similar in size & shooting. (Magic, Bucks and Philly). Jokic shrinks when you put a strong Big Body on him. (Ex. Dwight)
Now as far as teams they should be worried about in the West? Kings, Clippers, Grizz, Jazz and The Lakers (if they make it).
If Durant comes back halfway healthy I'd easily put the Suns over them. We seen two years ago how CP3 can eat against the MPJ and Jokic combo in the pick and roll. Nuggets don't have the bodies to stop both Durant and Booker.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
jim.jpg

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Durant comes back halfway healthy I'd easily put the Suns over them. We seen two years ago how CP3 can eat against the MPJ and Jokic combo in the pick and roll. Nuggets don't have the bodies to stop both Durant and Booker.
CP3 in 2023 is not the same player he was even two years ago when they went on their finals run
I'd favor Phoenix in the West over everyone in theory but they're a bad health bet and their depth is garbage

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

‏Heat are 27th in the NBA in offensive rating. Can’t expect to consistently win when you can’t score. Even with a top 5 defense.

28 points on 20 FTs is nasty work. :mjlol:

:scusthov:

Another great game

Anyone not enjoying this season just let the game pass them by

This is shaping up to be the wildest ending to a regular season :noah:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Current Harden is 3 years too late for Embiid
Current Maxey is probably 3 years away, if at all

Tobias… he’ll have 15 at half time looking like a bonafide 3rd piece, but will finish the game with 19
The definition of an empty stat non-impact player, yet posters use to always point to his numbers as in why he shouldn't get criticism.