Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I forgot about TJ but idk if he’ll ever be that guy again but they just need him to be a scoring spark off the bench like Ross
That's essentially what he's been in his career outside of those bubble performances, so anything close to pre-bubble would help. He's just not dependable when it comes to health, which is why Phoenix moved him the first time.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I dont see it with Phoenix...even with KD theres not enough quality depth....bridges is gonna be a big hole in the playoffs.

Theyre gonna wind up against Clippers/Mavs/Warriors in the 1st round...they might get knocked out in the 1st round..

Media overstated how good they can be,i dont think theyre gonna be better than the KD/Nets....

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see it with Phoenix...even with KD theres not enough quality depth....bridges is gonna be a big hole in the playoffs.

Theyre gonna wind up against Clippers/Mavs/Warriors in the 1st round...they might get knocked out in the 1st round..

Media overstated how good they can be,i dont think theyre gonna be better than the KD/Nets....
They don’t have the shooting Brooklyn had but they’re better almost everywhere else. More dirty work guys

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

That’s bc you don’t WANT it to work :umad:
If healthy they have the best chance to win