Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Denver is one of the few teams .500 on the road in the West, while also dominant at home. nikkas in here chatting, I’m a Grizzlies fan but who should they be scared of?
they built flimsy as fukk. and mike malone is not a good coach.

its crazy how some talking points other teams gotta deal with just don't exist when it comes to denver. murray is one of the most inconsistent lead guards in the league and porter gets a pass just for showing up. and the bench they're supposed to make their finals run with is jeff green, bowen, and reggie jackson?

jokic the player and denver the team ain't the same high note. shouldn't even be some heresy to speak about but ESPN sets the guardrails for all hoops discussion these days somehow lol....

thought i was responding to something else too :dead: if someone says "jokic is the most dominant player in our lifetime", they are wrong. wtf

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
they built flimsy as fukk. and mike malone is not a good coach.

its crazy how some talking points other teams gotta deal with just don't exist when it comes to denver. murray is one of the most inconsistent lead guards in the league and porter gets a pass just for showing up. and the bench they're supposed to make their finals run with is jeff green, bowen, and reggie jackson?

jokic the player and denver the team ain't the same high note. shouldn't even be some heresy to speak about but ESPN sets the guardrails for all hoops discussion these days somehow lol....
I get all that now tell me the team that is supposed to beat them because they will have home court throughout the West. Memphis with Adams has healthy has a decent chance, GSW ofc but are they even going to make it let alone at least be a 6th seed or something because if they in the play in tournament they not all of sudden beating the #1 seed sorry. Like outside of those two who do you see beating them?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I get all that now tell me the team that is supposed to beat them because they will have home court throughout the West. Memphis with Adams has healthy has a decent chance, GSW ofc but are they even going to make it let alone at least be a 6th seed or something because if they in the play in tournament they not all of sudden beating the #1 seed sorry. Like outside of those two who do you see beating them?
Denver tends to struggle against teams similar in size & shooting. (Magic, Bucks and Philly). Jokic shrinks when you put a strong Big Body on him. (Ex. Dwight)
Now as far as teams they should be worried about in the West? Kings, Clippers, Grizz, Jazz and The Lakers (if they make it).