Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What happened now with Morant’s dad?
Ja and Duarte got into it, of course Ja started it by acting like a tough guy and Ja pops got into with James Johnson.. All while Ja pops Tee on then other end of the court at his seat.. He don’t want no smoke with James

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Ja and Duarte got into it, of course Ja started it by acting like a tough guy and Ja pops got into with James Johnson.. All while Ja pops Tee on then other end of the court at his seat.. He don’t want no smoke with James
Was just talking about how sick I am of this dude …. Smh

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You're lying, Dolores…and one mustn't tell lies." :demonic:

Did the Coli thread disappear? Can't find it.

Good video but people in the comments are saying that the rule book states that the ball must be deflected in a controlled manner and that this isn't the case in all of the examples (in some it is).

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened now with Morant’s dad?

shyt crazy, and on top on that.. one of the nikkas he was with, had the audacity to walk onto that fukkin court like he a part of the team and gonna join the pushing match.

These dudes really on be on some bonehead shyt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
shyt crazy, and on top on that.. one of the nikkas he was with, had the audacity to walk onto that fukkin court like he a part of the team and gonna join the pushing match.

If a player did that, they'd be suspended for a game the moment they left their seat. I'd say ban him from sitting on the sidelines, but they'd be bold enough to start beefing with other fans in the stands.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"I heard my pops ask (Nembhard) did he say shut up so I was trying to figure out who he was talking to. Obviously, I saw it was him so I approached him seeing what he was on. I checked his temperature, he didn't have a fever, then (Chris) Duarte came over and tried to push me. I ended up breaking it up and I told him stop pushing me. He said he was cool and when his teammates came over, he started talking."

:heh: This dude Ja act like he's a Memphis gang affliate and not a ball player who had a comfortable middle class upbringing.