Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
When Jeremy SOCHAN gets a full off season to work on that jumper then he gonna be one of the best 2 way wings for the future

BET

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
By my calculations it was the least competitive game, lying to spare the feelings of the little brother franchise isn’t my specialty :ehh:

Those some dusty ass calculations. Refs was the MVP of that game yall slaw fr. Matter fact, how the fukk y’all go down to the wire against us at all? I was expecting a blowout. :russ:

But even at its worst, GOAT franchise been better than the dusty ass scumtics. Lmfaooooo nikkaz won a title once in 36 years but y’all tryna flex y’all hoes :dead:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those some dusty ass calculations. Refs was the MVP of that game yall slaw fr. Matter fact, how the fukk y’all go down to the wire against us at all? I was expecting a blowout. :russ:

But even at its worst, GOAT franchise been better than the dusty ass scumtics. Lmfaooooo nikkaz won a title once in 36 years but y’all tryna flex y’all hoes :dead:

Y’all won plenty games off the backs of the refs over the years, guess it ain’t so fun when the rabbit got the gun. Daddy Stern ain’t coming to save y’all now :umad:

Can’t keep focusing on the past, we on the present now and the good guys have the best record in the league while y’all a perennial 12 seed :flabbynsick:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Y’all won plenty games off the backs of the refs over the years, guess it ain’t so fun when the rabbit got the gun. Daddy Stern ain’t coming to save y’all now :umad:

Can’t keep focusing on the past, we on the present now and the good guys have the best record in the league while y’all a perennial 12 seed :flabbynsick:

As have y’all, that 08 title being exhibit A. Figures why y’all ain’t win shyt since y’all got a spite title cuz the league still hated Kobe for Colorado. Keep it real, that shyt mid y’all ain’t even repeat, y’all ain’t beat us in 2010, once that was through y’all became LeBron’s son. But I digress, I see y’all enjoying time as Fagdam Silver’s top choice right now…..:dame:

But that’s facts we on the present, at present y’all got some work to do to catch up to GOAT franchise’s run of excellence in the modern era. Good job so far, hopefully you don’t get to see as many championships as I have. I’d hate to see y’all stop being the dusty stanbase y’all always been….:skip:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As have y’all, that 08 title being exhibit A. Figures why y’all ain’t win shyt since y’all got a spite title cuz the league still hated Kobe for Colorado. Keep it real, that shyt mid y’all ain’t even repeat, y’all ain’t beat us in 2010, once that was through y’all became LeBron’s son. But I digress, I see y’all enjoying time as Fagdam Silver’s top choice right now…..:dame:

But that’s facts we on the present, at present y’all got some work to do to catch up to GOAT franchise’s run of excellence in the modern era. Good job so far, hopefully you don’t get to see as many championships as I have. I’d hate to see y’all stop being the dusty stanbase y’all always been….:skip:

Silver probably just knows the rest of the NBA is owed reparations after Stern let the Lakers play 8 on 5 during his tenure

We can’t catch up to a franchise we were never behind, but I appreciate your concern :ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Silver probably just knows the rest of the NBA is owed reparations after Stern let the Lakers play 8 on 5 during his tenure

We can’t catch up to a franchise we were never behind, but I appreciate your concern :ehh:

Reparations? :russ: Sounds like some loser scumtics babble to me. Spurs did just fine wasn’t nobody cheating for GOAT franchise. I mean shyt, y’all was some shyt during that time anyway y’all wasn’t in the mix for decades :russ:

But please believe, when it comes to most modern day fans they only seen 1 fugazi scumtics title. nikkaz outside of GOAT stanchise don’t even hate y’all, y’all just some boring dusty nikkaz :russ:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reparations? :russ: Sounds like some loser scumtics babble to me. Spurs did just fine wasn’t nobody cheating for GOAT franchise. I mean shyt, y’all was some shyt during that time anyway y’all wasn’t in the mix for decades :russ:

But please believe, when it comes to most modern day fans they only seen 1 fugazi scumtics title. nikkaz outside of GOAT stanchise don’t even hate y’all, y’all just some boring dusty nikkaz :russ:

Yeah Spurs were a respectable dynasty. Real blue collar guys that played the game the right way, no ref handouts needed :mjpls:

Honestly hating on the Lakers is kinda boring these days. Hard to get excited for losses when they happening 40+ times a season :francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah Spurs were a respectable dynasty. Real blue collar guys that played the game the right way, no ref handouts needed :mjpls:

Honestly hating on the Lakers is kinda boring these days. Hard to get excited for losses when they happening 40+ times a season :francis:

Funny you co signing so much, had y’all gone about it that way wouldn’t be no 08 title whatsoever :skip:

Hating on GOAT franchise should be boring to you cuz outside of the recent dry spell we’ve done our part. Honestly if I was a smelly scumtics stain I’d be more concerned with my team winning another title instead of just being remembered for them. Winning multiple championships in the 21st century, what an exciting, novel idea…..:jbhmm: