Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Move coming by deadline.

Word Hart is gone, word is Nurkic maybe on the move be the deadline, so he's been acting up / half assing.

Originally I heard the goal was to move him in the offseason, but word is he's in a serious funk, so they might push that line sooner.

@beaniemac @GoldenGlove @J-MIL at this rate you can kiss that pick goodbye :heh:

I don't even know what anyone would give up for Nurk, he's probably less valuable after he got that new deal just because it's a 4 year deal.

Don't know that they'll get much for Hart either since he's a FA & everyone should know he ain't in the plans for the Blazers especially if they can't move Nurk & max out Grant. He's the odd man out money wise.

They really should have moved Dame or Simons this past summer & went all in on one direction or the other but they went full on halfway :yeshrug:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Is GP2 on a minutes restriction?
Not sure.

I don't even know what anyone would give up for Nurk, he's probably less valuable after he got that new deal just because it's a 4 year deal.

Don't know that they'll get much for Hart either since he's a FA & everyone should know he ain't in the plans for the Blazers especially if they can't move Nurk & max out Grant. He's the odd man out money wise.

They really should have moved Dame or Simons this past summer & went all in on one direction or the other but they went full on halfway :yeshrug:
Yeah they're in a weird quagmire as far as what I've been reading they want to try Dame and Ant for one more year after this

Then they'll pull the trigger on moving Ant and Shaedon.

Either way they knew this season was a dub. Roster still has a lot of work.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Stupid ass nikka. He’s dead holding your squad hostage for not starting over a better player talking bout you miss him. How about you Miss the nba and retire :mjcry:

Apparently, the Suns players support Jae Crowder and want him back.

Which could mean Jae has an issue with Monty. He said he doesn't have an issue with the organization, his teammates, and James Jones.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Just a collective of idiots. Love Jae but cam is a great player and better than him. Not like it matters because he’d get the same minutes. Not even a guarantee he starts wherever he goes.

I'm starting to wonder if the players are not listening to Monty. Hopefully he hasn't lost the team.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm starting to wonder if the players are not listening to Monty. Hopefully he hasn't lost the team.
it’s weird because I think he’s a great coach, outside looking in. The team just isn’t that good :yeshrug: Hate to see him lose his job because they need someone to blame.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I'd still be looking to move Dame as a big 3 tandem of Dame/Grant/Simons isn't getting them to where they want to go. They'd also be idiots if they overpay for Grant when he's more of a glue guy and not even close to being a legit #2 partner for Dame.