Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His hand has absolutely 0 creativity to his game. He's not NBA ready yet and doesn't need to be starting. They need to send him back to the g league to get comfortable and develop confidence. Right now Saben Lee is more deserving of those minutes.

I wouldn't be opposed. Some guys regardless of draft selection might need a setting where they're built to excel at.

Nah I don't think it will work tbh. Creativity involves a level of confidence and feel for the game homie doesn't have for the role that he was drafted for. It is what it is. He is better served working on his shot and trying to develop into an offball type.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Evan Mobley gonna be the best player in this draft

thought it would take a few years but he looks the most impactful now. obviously cade hasn't played but this dude is 7 feet, can shoot, defend and guard wing players with how quick he moves

:mjtf:

Daps

thought it would take a few years but he looks the most impactful now. obviously cade hasn't played but this dude is 7 feet, can shoot, defend and guard wing players with how quick he moves

Mobley might fukk around and win ROY. I gotta say, he's got all the tools to be a franchise-changing defensive piece. He's that good on that end.
Not to be that guy again, but Evan Mobley is exactly who many thought Wiseman would be. It's unfortunate he didn't somehow land in GS. He reminds me of Duncan, purely in the sense that he's ready to contribute to a winning team in his rookie season.
He's the chosen one.

:wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

A certain poster with an ugly ass Air Force one as an avi said he was shyt and Love should start