Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Whatever it is.....Killian Hayes ain't it. Horrible horrible. I don't even get what people saw in him in the first place...especially after Frank. No creativity off the bounce, can't shoot, and only looks like he's guarding guys.
I may have to take an L on Hayes. Either he's still not 100% from the hip injury or he's not adjusting to the NBA game which is crazy since he's more familiar with that than the Euro game.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
The emergence of Poole and addition of Bjelica (had no clue he was this skilled) alone makes them better than last season, when they were really hot down the stretch and honestly outplayed the Lakers in the first play-in game. You add Klay to that and if they just get decent contributions from Wiseman, Moody and Kuminga in the second half of the season, you're looking at a pretty deep team with shooting and athletes everywhere.

Milwaukee would be a horrendous matchup for them but anybody else will be fair game.

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I’m looking at people beating me in fantasy like…who the fukk is some nikka named duterte?! Duarte?! What…