Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
didn't you just say there's cam reddishes all over the league not even a week ago :patrice:

There are a lot of Cam Reddish’s around the league. Meh level wings who will always get overpaid because wings are hard to come by in the league and teams are desperate for their services.

It’s the exact reason why Toronto is going to be a boatload for Siakam when they finally decide to trade him. Teams need good wings to win and there just aren’t enough of them to go around.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
PG13's injury has me worried tho
Yeah me too. Either way its two $40 million dollar a year guys in street clothes. Glad we're starting to develop players for the first time in what seems like ages. On another note TMann is starting to look like "that dude" again:lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
“I don’t think there’s ever gonna be a chance for a team to three-peat,” Horry said. “You might get a team to go back to back, but as far as three-peat, I doubt that. It might even be any back-to-back teams cause think about what the Lakers did. They win a championship; the next year, they got a whole different team. We know Milwaukee ain’t gonna go back to back cause they shouldn’t have been there in the first place. … They only won that because of a big toe.”

Robert Horry disrespects the Bucks: 'Milwaukee ain't gonna go back-to-back cause they shouldn't have been there in the 1st place'

These old ass nxggas always gotta be on their hating shyt. I bet he won't apply the same logic with all the luck that went the way of all the teams he won on.

:sas1:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This Warriors team is comprised mostly of vets and g leaguers nobody else wanted and they're out here with the best record beating other top seeds while missing multiple starters:skip: