Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Jaylen's improvement is nothing short of amazing, particularly when you had opinions that his ceiling was Jae Crowder. But he simply isn't on Tatum's level, and never will be. And I mean, that's fine, because there's really only a handful of players who have Tatum's ceiling.

The desperation of some to speak that shyt into existence that Jaylen was/is better, was only that, desperation.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jaylen's improvement is nothing short of amazing, particularly when you had opinions that his ceiling was Jae Crowder. But he simply isn't on Tatum's level, and never will be. And I mean, that's fine, because there's really only a handful of players who have Tatum's ceiling.

The desperation of some to speak that shyt into existence that Jaylen was/is better, was only that, desperation.

Jaylen’s great, I love his game and I definitely don’t think it’s his fault that they’ve struggled so much since Tatum has been out.

But the whole “Jaylen is the Celtics best player, Tatum is holding the team back” narrative is and always has been some bullshyt. He has never been a more impactful player than Tatum since they’ve been teammates. Just contrarian talk.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
i don’t care about that steal, please trade Marcus Smart.