Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Jazz need 1 more scoring wing and they are a true contender, so close but so tough to get that type of player

they banked on Conley but he got hurt as soon as he got there, and they kinda struck gold with Clarkson, but he's a microwave player off the bench...not at all dependable for that role

Daps
Man I’ve been fighting Covid or I would’ve been talking my shyt after that DENVER first half g.
If that's true, prayers up to you, my bro. I hope you get back to full-health. But if I see you using this excuse again on some 'my dog ate my homework' shyt.....

:unimpressed:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
If that's true, prayers up to you, my bro. I hope you get back to full-health. But if I see you using this excuse again on some 'my dog ate my homework' shyt.....

:unimpressed:

Nah no lie there. You know me if Wiggins has a good half I’m in there..I think I only commented about the free throw shooting that game.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Why the fukk would the Rockets want KPJ,angry John Wall and immature ass Christian Wood around Green and Josh Christopher young asses ? It’s mind blowing

That’s a dumb ass franchise.

To make it worse ppl saw this coming a mile away