Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhh preferably they need someone with play making skills more than a scoring guard. They really need a two guard as well, which is why they supposedly wanted Levert, but I’m guessing they will have to change course now.
I went through some notable names who are free agents & he the only one who stood out :francis:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What games are occurring where this mythical narrative that he’s the perfect trade piece for a team? Every game I see he is just on the perimeter bricking and not doing much at the rim

He’s perfectly suited for the Aaron Gordon role, yet he and others on this site think that he’s been underutilized even in spite of them giving him every opportunity to show that he can be more than that to no avail.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What games are occurring where this mythical narrative that he’s the perfect trade piece for a team? Every game I see he is just on the perimeter bricking and not doing much at the rim
he'd be dope in charlotte but trading for him? eh

plus its wild how much his guards have consistently never trusted him for shyt. you'd think a guy built like this would be a dream to have in the PnR

Daps
Myles Turner would kill it in the role that Looney is now in. i.e. where he gets open rim runs every other possession. Nobody is acting like he's some grand centerpiece.

:unimpressed: