Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
not trying to see Thomas play on my team. shut this shyt down

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

i just don’t get it even tho I respect IT trying to reboot his career but you got G League rosters stacked with player in Vegas right now. Grab one or two of them and keep it moving

imma bout to fukk around and get me a 10-day

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that's the logic you want to go by, then the majority of the league are losers who haven't won anything.

Which is why the majority of the league hasn’t banked the money Ravishing Brick Rube has, and gotten the attention and credit he has, despite his inability to make shots or lead a team anywhere. He went to the playoffs with the Jazz and they lost because he specifically was targeted due to his inability to shoot. He left the Jazz and they got better immediately. He wins nothing and he changes nothing. He’s paid and discussed like he does. Cavs are winning because of a unique lineup, an efficient monster big, another young big who will be a star if the glaciers don’t melt and kill us all, and a young guard who is dynamic. Not because of this same old bum having his same old season on a new team. Period.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Which is why the majority of the league hasn’t banked the money Ravishing Brick Rube has, and gotten the attention and credit he has, despite his inability to make shots or lead a team anywhere. He went to the playoffs with the Jazz and they lost because he specifically was targeted due to his inability to shoot. He left the Jazz and they got better immediately. He wins nothing and he changes nothing. He’s paid and discussed like he does. Cavs are winning because of a unique lineup, an efficient monster big, another young big who will be a star if the glaciers don’t melt and kill us all, and a young guard who is dynamic. Not because of this same old bum having his same old season on a new team. Period.

Are you really going to make that assumption when we literally saw the cap spike years ago and players even worse than Rubio got massively overpaid :dwillhuh:

Also, what credit and attention is Rubio been getting? He's a good backup PG and has been the majority of this career in spite of his broken jumper. You speak as people are making him out to be this savior when he's literally on Cleveland to help take pressure away from Garland so he doesn't get hurt.

The only two guards worth a damn on that roster (not counting Sexton whose injured) is Rubio and Garland unless you think Denzel Valentine foots the bill :mjlol: