Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
They have the best record in the league. They can’t justify trading any of their impact players right now. Looks bad…they gotta wait til their season is over:yeshrug:
Having the "best record" is merely a red herring.

They can and should justify it when Steph, Dray and Klay don't have much time left together. It shouldn't be left until they lose before they look to improve.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait till the young Cavs have a bad defensive/ bad shooting night plus losing there back up ball handler to talk shyt :francis:

You a laker fan. Humble yourself :mjlol:
:cape: For the shyt hole known as Cleveland brehs

:russ:

You damn right ima talk shyt. They cost me money. Blow a 11 point lead brehs :mjcry:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you watch them at all? He's their best bench player and passer. He's one of the highest plus minus players in the league.

Their entire flow is gone now and habe to rely on scrubs like denzel valentine.

I watch them all the time. A lot of their players have high +\-. Happens when your team is playing well. He aint the driving force behind it. He’s half a bum and can’t get a bucket. He has always been that. He has never taken a team anywhere.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I watch them all the time. A lot of their players have high +\-. Happens when your team is playing well. He aint the driving force behind it. He’s half a bum and can’t get a bucket. He has always been that. He has never taken a team anywhere.

He's been doing exactly what they've asked of him to do and more by helping take the load off Garland whose been injury prone the majority of his career thus far. His jumpy is streaky yes, but the other aspects of his game help compensate for it.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's been doing exactly what they've asked of him to do and more by helping take the load off Garland whose been injury prone the majority of his career thus far. His jumpy is streaky yes, but the other aspects of his game help compensate for it.

Yes, I agree. He’s a backup PG. And a career loser.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yes, I agree. He’s a backup PG. And a career loser.

That's it

gun-bullets.gif