Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ainge getting hired by Utah just confirms what I already knew. He got fired and they let him save face in the public by claiming he stepped down :hubie:
Nah, the ownership group don't have the balls to do that. Them and Ainge were pretty much tied at the hip. Ainge probably got burned out gave the reigns to Brad. Then took a lesser role with less pressure in Utah. He also lives there I think

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the ownership group don't have the balls to do that. Them and Ainge were pretty much tied at the hip. Ainge probably got burned out gave the reigns to Brad. Then took a lesser role with less pressure in Utah. He also lives there I think

Wyc’s bromance with Danny is exactly why I think they spun it as Danny quitting

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

If that’s all it takes to get Ben Simmons is picks and swaps the Knicks are being dumb not moving on this

Only thing is it would be another Philly fan situation -probably worse- in NY if he refused to take a shot under the basket or shoot in general. No pressure whatsoever from anyone in New Orleans

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Only thing is it would be another Philly fan situation -probably worse- in NY if he refused to take a shot under the basket or shoot in general. No pressure whatsoever from anyone in New Orleans
The ONLY positive to Ben Simmons as a Knick is that all of a sudden you'll start seeing Maya Jama as a "correspondent" and making the flight across the pond a lot more.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
What y’all think SAS and Jalen Rose be talkin bout during commercial breaks :lolbron:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Jalen Rose is the Kenny Smith of this show, he gonna need a bigger tv than that.