Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
This Cleveland Team Looks Disgusting... Starting Mobley and Allen Together :hhh:
[Mobley's] Not going to be able to stay on the floor defensively with his fouling while adjusting to NBA speed plus he cant shoot or dribble consistently... should let Love start ...sucks on defense but at least he's a reliable floor spacer ... that shytty starting 5 will be good for the bulls tho
*Edit - You talking about Mobley? yeah no you shouldn't start 2 centers and especially with another non shooter ... That lineup was stupid and had 0 spacing which is why as you see and to my point they replaced Okoro in that lineup with Lauri Markkanen after that game and he's stayed in the starting 5 since LOL .. its really not rocket science... if you want to play Mobley just play him at the 5 which is his actual position ...however if you want to be a nonsensical low rate organization you do amateur hour shyt like starting 3 centers which is what they're currently doing :manny:
:whoo:

Cavs keep on proving the WOAT wrong.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Houston playin lights out and only up 7:lupe:. Dem Bucks are just different. Giannis too much to put away

If you watch a lot of Bucks games this is what you tend to see. A team will literally play excellently, leading the entire game making minimal errors… Only to see the score at the top of the 4th quarter and notice they’re only up by 3.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why I don’t understand is how is the Celtics defense this fukking bad?

Offense has been the main issue this season, not defense, though tonight they were terrible on both ends. Lack shooters so the spacing is trash, lack playmakers so they struggle getting easy baskets, no offball movement so a lot of standing around

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you watch a lot of Bucks games this is what you tend to see. A team will literally play excellently, leading the entire game making minimal errors… Only to see the score at the top of the 4th quarter and notice they’re only up by 3.
I notice That’s how Bucks wins lot of their games. They’re a well conditioned team. They simply outlast their opponents. Bucks are really good at outlasting teams in “war of attrition” type games. That’s how they won the championship last year. Those guys never give up or get tired. Like fukking androids

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giannis w/ a casual 41pt game w/ 17 rebounds that everyone will pretend didn’t happen.
Wasn’t nothin casual about it. It was dominant. This might’ve been one of those night that Silas could’ve played Theis some spot minutes. Because Wood wanted no parts of Giannis and it was so obvious

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Giannis w/ a casual 41pt game w/ 17 rebounds that everyone will pretend didn’t happen.

honestly...that's how Giannis likes it...quiet and understated, and add in the fact he doesn't have friends in the media on payroll...it' ain't hard to tell