Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cody Martin is up next. That boy is balling even without LaMelo feeding him
oubre breaking out really taking away from how much cody martin has improved. on top of being the best defender and shooting great, he's basically been the point guard full time since we lost half the team
Oubre been balling since that Hornets squad been decimated by Covid or whatever.
he been balling all year just don't let him go anywhere near a GS game :mjlol: and don't pass him the ball if you don't want a shot to go up immediately :mjlol:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oubre breaking out really taking away from how much cody martin has improved. on top of being the best defender and shooting great, he's basically been the point guard full time since we lost half the team

he been balling all year just don't let him go anywhere near a GS game :mjlol: and don't pass him the ball if you don't want a shot to go up immediately :mjlol:
Cody the best defender on the Hornets? :ehh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just give him 25 minutes already

My biggest issue with Silas. He had no issue misplaying Theiss for 30 minutes. But sengun has to earn it..:francis: the good thing is more national media starting to catch on and wonder why he doesn’t get more minutes. I heard a podcast last night not even an hour after the game questioning why sengun never got back in The game.

The rotations was the main reason he was on the hit seat two weeks ago.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also the sengun picks kind of justifies the Green pick or at least makes it he right choice over Mobley: I don’t think we trade for Sengun if we already drafts Mobley with wood and Theis on the roster.

Mobley looks good( and I originally wanted Mobley during the end of last season (during the ncaa season) before I was convinced otherwise that Greene as the higher potential high reward pick. I’m ok with that: but I prefer the combination of Green and Sengun over Mobley

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Knicks looking like mid 00s knicks when they made the playoffs in 2004 for a quick first round exit, kept overpaying guys and it obviously didn't work out.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cleveland is out here giving Kevin Love 20 minutes a game with their youth movement and big man rotation, but Houston is using it as an excuse as to why they can't play Wall :mjlol:

:russ: We hate love and want him gone but no one else wants him unless we buy him out. But he can get a few minutes not like he’s not about to get injured any given day now.

Wall can definitely play at least 28 a night. Probably more. Unless he’s saying he can’t come off the bench in which case I’d sit him until a buyout it trade which won’t happen soon.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not saying he’s a star in the making but has anyone else noticed bagley has been extremely more productive with some tick? May as well play him.