Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
When the Lakers lost all their preseason games, their fans were all bu-bu-but it's just the preseason. Writing on the wall you bytch ass nxggas.

:mjgrin:
We told them :mjlol:

remember a couple years ago when KD left and lakers washed GS in the pre season and reg season? LWO was talkin mad shyt :mjlol:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breaking: I hear the Lakers have opted to tweak the franchise name officially as well as soon as the Crypto name kicks in for Staples center. :ohhh:Starting on Christmas, they will now officially be the Loss Angeles Lakers.:leon:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lakers gotta blow this team up. Anthony Davis is a p*ssy and can’t be built around. Have they won more than consecutive games all season?

Blow it up how exactly? Even if Westbrook opts out in the offseason, they won't have the cap space to replace him with someone else and I don't see him opting out of that $47 million dollar contract. Bron/Westbrook/AD is going to be the core for at least through the end of next season.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It still won't change the issues that's present with the roster.

I know but we understand how this shyt works. They will probably trade folks like Dwight, Bradley, Fake chance, etc for more middling crap and go on some fake run late. But I will be shocked if they are more than a 7th seed sweep