Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I really think Deni has to start

Wizards are behind the 8 ball every night with this starting unit

Also we should have kept Garrison Matthews :snoop:

I think they were just working them in cause both he, Rui and TB were late to camp. And these other guys are vets. I been pissed about not getting a dope ass record but I think the process is more important now that we have shown we can make the offs. Work those guys in. Trim the fat. Figure out the matchups and make trades. Get Rui and deni and TB into the rotation. Kuz should be second option for the time being while spence gets his legs. We have things to work with.. two of whom haven't played yet. I think Rui should start over deni cause he scores more. But they should all get run with the starters.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lakers pretty much have to pray for the 5 seed, and the 5 seed SPECIFICALLY. As it stands right now, they would play the grizzlies in round one

if they get the 6, 7, or 8 seed, they gotta play the Jazz, Suns, or warriors. They ain’t beating those guys

Daps
Lakers pretty much have to pray for the 5 seed, and the 5 seed SPECIFICALLY. As it stands right now, they would play the grizzlies in round one

if they get the 6, 7, or 8 seed, they gotta play the Jazz, Suns, or warriors. They ain’t beating those guys

I agree 1,2 & 3 is probably in the bag but the idea that the Grizz or anyone else should be penciled in at 4th and we haven’t even made it to Christmas is super presumptuous

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
AD had this dude write 12 straight tweets defending his bytchassness that's crazy

I actually agree with this.

vogel needs to give Dwight consistent minutes for defensive purposes but I understand why he doesn’t because Westbrook needs spacing

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I agree 1,2 & 3 is probably in the bag but the idea that the Grizz or anyone else should be penciled in at 4th and we haven’t even made it to Christmas is super presumptuous
True, I just feel like the west is actually weak outside the top 3 teams. But if the grizzlies can get some separation right now, they can definitely lock up that 4 spot.