Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, Mobley is special. Especially considering he's a rookie, his patience on offense and his absolutely incredible defensive instincts have the makings of an All-NBA player. His timing for blocks is insane, and he does it without leaping out of position or fouling. He's like the anti-Jaren Jackson Jr. in that sense :whew: Still needs to improve on boxing out but that will come when he puts on some weight.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Man, Mobley is special. Especially considering he's a rookie, his patience on offense and his absolutely incredible defensive instincts have the makings of an All-NBA player. His timing for blocks is insane, and he does it without leaping out of position or fouling. He's like the anti-Jaren Jackson Jr. in that sense :whew: Still needs to improve on boxing out but that will come when he puts on some weight.
Rookie of the year hands down and best player in the draft so far

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I’m glad Dillon went off on them fakkit ass refs. One of the worst officiated games I’ve seen in awhile.

It wasn’t the reason they lost. Dallas outplayed them in the 2nd half. But the refs had money on the game. I’m convinced

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Once Rui is back one of him or Deni will eventually get into the starting line up and give more balance to the units as KCP is moved to the second unit.
I really think Deni has to start

Wizards are behind the 8 ball every night with this starting unit

Also we should have kept Garrison Matthews :snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

:francis:

Really though Mobley has surprised me with how far along he is offensively already since that was the one knock on him the draft. The defense was going to be there right away, but just a matter of quick this offense would come along with it.

Houston should have taken him instead of letting the KPJ/USC factor steer them into taking Green.