Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
KAT has had years to show that he was the #1 guy on the team and in the locker room. As I said last year, Ant jacking the mic from him during that one interview showed what he thought of him as I highly doubt that he would have done that to any other #1 player in the locker room and not deal with any pushback. He legit let him come to the team and completely jack everything away from him. That's more so on KAT than Ant.

Ant just needs to learn to stop saying every thought publicly that comes to mind.
Ant is a lot more Jimmy than KAT. If willing to say what’s needs to be said regardless of what it looks like

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I agree with this until a player ain't listening to teammates & the coaches about what he needs to do...then extra pressure is needed

Even then, saying it publicly isn't the solution and will only cause more problems in the long run. The more unfiltered Ant is, the more the media is going to come to him for comments everytime something happens in the locker room. If he's going to be the future #1 option and leader of the team, he just has to learn how to not say every thought publicly and learn to give politically correct answers.

Other #1 options and players just aren't throwing teammates under the bus like that and being completely filtered in interviews. We've clowned other people in the past for doing it and Ant shouldn't be any exception to that.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I disagree. You need a little Jimmy in your locker room. Too much can be destructive. Just enough gives you a competitive edge

It's a difference between what Jimmy is doing and what Ant is doing. Jimmy is using it as a competitive edge and calculated with what he says, while Ant is doing it more so because he's unfiltered and saying every thought that's coming to mind.

For the record, I don't and never have considered Jimmy as a #1 option and think that Ant will be better than him once it's all said and done.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NBA needs to step in and reschedule Bulls games, we've got like 5-6 people in COVID protocol. Vuc just came back from it like a week ago.