Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
What team would most likely be interested in actively sending one of their superstars to make them even more dominant?:mjlol:
There's two parts to this:

1. If the Pacers opt to trade both Sabonis/Turner, then they're most likely going to reset, and they won't care who becomes "even more dominant".
2. If the Pacers opt to trade both or one of Sabobis/Turner, the Warriors becoming "even more dominant" affects them less so because they're in different conferences.

Don't worry, the Warriors ain't gonna come knocking for Julius. He's safe where he is. You should be expecting many more seasons of him leading the way.

:troll:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pacers need to blow it up regardless. They’re the biggest treadmill team in the league. They’ve been knocked out in the 1st round or missed the playoffs as the 9 seed in each of the last 7 seasons.

Brogdon can’t be traded this season because of his extension but Sabonis & Turner have legitimate value. LeVert & Warren maybe if they could stay healthy. I’d imagine plenty of playoff teams would want Justin Holiday, I’d gladly take him in Boston.

They don’t even have to go completely scorched Earth like Houston or OKC did, but there’s nothing wrong with acknowledging when something has ran it’s course and when to move on.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Pacers need to blow it up regardless. They’re the biggest treadmill team in the league. They’ve been knocked out in the 1st round or missed the playoffs as the 9 seed in each of the last 7 seasons.

Brogdon can’t be traded this season because of his extension but Sabonis & Turner have legitimate value. LeVert & Warren maybe if they could stay healthy. I’d imagine plenty of playoff teams would want Justin Holiday, I’d gladly take him in Boston.

They don’t even have to go completely scorched Earth like Houston or OKC did, but there’s nothing wrong with acknowledging when something has ran it’s course and when to move on.
That is what the ownership wants, they are satisfied with that