Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk goin on over there? These lil nikkas went from never winning a game again to now never losing a game again..
They may be bad, but they were never 1-16 bad. Silas was jsut being stupid and stubborn. Stone had a sit down with him and the rest is history.
  • No more two big lineup. They don’t even run the Sengun-Wood lineup which I liked
  • Never more than 2 non-shooters in the lineup. Theiss was wasn’t the only person benched.
    Nwaba was benched too. We were running lineups with Nwaba , Tate, and Theis.
  • Spamming the pick and roll. Silas told Wood he wants him to spam the pick n roll until the clock expire. Also wood is a 5 in this league. His time at the 4 in two seasons in Houston has been less than stellar

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm sorry but this is evidence that we need to kill this gleague ignite bullshyt. This kid should be playing on a national stage which is the ncaa. What he's doing is incredible at his age and there isn't a single mention on any sports media. shyt even in this thread ppl just overlooking your post. His highlights on this gleague shyt has like 5000 views yet he's killing shyt at 17 against nba talent. With the new NIL shyt he would be making a bag in college right now, far more than the $300k he'd be making in college.

I'm pretty sure he decided to do G league before the NIL existed, which was the right decision if you wanted to put paper in your pocket.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yeah we had garrison on the wizards. Mentally tough hard-nosed player. He used to get fouled so much on his three pointers lol .We also had Gary Payton Jr at one point, Otto Porter and Chris chiozza on golden states team. They doing well now. I'm sure Garrison can find himself in a good situation one day if he sticks with it.

We could use Garrison over Bertans bum ass :unimpressed:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Wes Unseld IS coaching shyt
3ruZTHW.png