Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A lot of people like to clown Sacramento for their organizational dysfunction, yet Minnesota is arguably even worse in spite of having more luck in the draft.

I don't understand. They really ain't been shyt since like that 05 season but they get players. shyts weird. Was it the owner or GM that tried to smash the employee?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nah, seriously. You need to check this dude out. A big reason why no one cares about Marvin Bagley here anymore.
I always thought Rashaun was one of the best rollers to the basket a few years ago. His catch and finish skills was too notch. He fell out of rotations after that and John Collins stepped in and took my attention off Rashaun.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
A lot of people like to clown Sacramento for their organizational dysfunction, yet Minnesota is arguably even worse in spite of having more luck in the draft.

Blame BSPN. They're more obsessed with what Ant says in a interview than how dysfunctional Minny is.

I'm convinced Boogie fukked someone on Sportscenter's bytch when he was a King the way they're avoiding this team