Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think he's just struggling lol, but he needs to find other ways to be more effective
He's been getting his assist up. But instead of jacking up threes he should just drive and become a pass first pg, until he feels confident enough again to hit those big shots.

It's really hurting the team because everyone else is hitting shots.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I think he's just struggling lol, but he needs to find other ways to be more effective

The minute he gets traded to Philly he gonna average 28 a game. He's using the new rules as an excuse Dame has never replied on calls you don't go from logo range to 4 points in 36 minutes he's clearly dogging it

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The minute he gets traded to Philly he gonna average 28 a game. He's using the new rules as an excuse Dame has never replied on calls you don't go from logo range to 4 points in 36 minutes he's clearly dogging it
I would believe that but honestly hes been struggling since the Nuggets series, he was bad during Olympics too. Would be one hell of an acting effort to take it this long

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Either Dame is getting exposed something serious or he's pulling a Vince Carter :picard:

Why say ur committed ten toes to the city and all that dont make sense if you want out and tank OK just dont say shyt publicly,its confusing right now...

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
20/20 for Richaun :wow:

Every center that plays against Charlotte balls out Jared Allen was looking like Wilt a couple nights ago against them. If you play fantasy basketball and need to fill out the center position on the low low just take who ever is playing Hornets that night you getting a guaranteed 20 and 10.